Saturday, June 4, 2016

Well, here we go again

I remember quite some time back when I would search for blogs of interest and I found that they seemed abandoned.  There were great posts and then, they suddenly stopped.
It seemed like it was well over a year and I wondered what happened.

Then I started blogging and I'm in the same boat!

Some lessons are dangerous, especially if we even get slightly judgmental!

whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

 

Well, anyway I'm back again and will blog more frequently.  I spent some time teaching and going to school.  Then another bout with Okinawan weapon. So now I am involved in the practice of learning Bo, Tonfa and Kama forms. Perhaps I was remiss in continuing my blog, but I have found out the hard way that there are only so many hours in the day. I need my time with my family, then I gave an extra emphasis to Bible study, two to three days a week to Karate and a 5 day a week secular job working nights.

It must always be remembered to keep priorities straight, and after God and family we order all other things.  This time I will be more frequent until I unveil my next blog.  I am currently working on another project, which I hope to start in September, but I do want to keep some of my karate thoughts on the front burner as well.

Stay tuned for my next installments!

Your Brother in Christ
And  Senpai in Karate 
先輩


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment